Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Update 3

First things first the winners for signed cover flats are...

Leah
Steve L
Matt C

So that's one winner from the blog and two from the fan page. Congrats to all the winners! Please email me with your shipping details and I'll get your cover flat in the mail. :)

And now that all the prizes have been doled out, it's time for another Thursday update!

Project 'Mancer Statistics:

Current word count: 26,793 (a little slow this week)
Estimated Percentage Complete: 35.7%
Project Completion Date: No later than 12:01 AM August 1st, 2010.
Current chances of hitting that target: Still looking good, but I need to buckle down and make sure I still get my writing time in during the next few weeks even though I'll be a several conventions: Mobicon this weekend, Imagicon next weekend, and ConCarolinas two weeks after that.

I also drew another Werewolf VS Vampire comic for next week.

Upcoming Releases (No changes here):

Staked (French translation) from Bragelonne: TBA
Staked (Italian translation) from Newton Compton: TBA

ReVamped in mass market paperback from Pocket Books: October 2010
ReVamped (French translation) from Bragelonne: TBA
ReVamped (Italian translation) from Newton Compton: TBA

Crossed in mass market paperback from Pocket Books: Early 2011

As for what's coming up for tomorrow...

More R.G. Strangemind, Herbert, Slob, and Purple Things with a lot of teeth.

2 comments:

MrsMixx said...

French Translations!!!!!! YAY YAY!!

Bragelonne is the best! I am SO happy, I can't wait *grins*

Unknown said...

See you at ConCarolinas

Wayne