Monday, July 7, 2008

Revising Void City

I am now trapped in the happy doom that is a revisions letter.

If you have a good editor... or are lucky enough to have a great one (like mine), you will be a little surprised at the things you missed in the "final draft" of your book. Everyone who enjoys the Void City series (It's more than one book now! Yay!) can thank Jennifer for pointing out things like an appalling lack of Talbot during some portions of the book and a failure on my part to reveal a very essential something by the end that I *thought* I'd made clear.

Whoops.

Fortunately, you'll only ever know about those glitches and others like them because I told you about them. They won't be in the final final draft.

So a round of applause for the lady with the red pencil, ladies and gentlemen. She deserves it.

:)

J

No comments: