Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year From The Void

The holidays have put me behind on blogging. 

And... 

Okay... 

Writing stuff that you can't see yet has put me way behind on blogging, too. As has Skyrim, but don't get me started on that. Seriously awesome, but also a serious time sink. (Note: My cat does look good in his Dragonplate, though. He will look spooky in his Daedric Armor when I'm done with it, so I'm not sure if he'll wear it even if the armor rating *is* better, because I don't fancy the idea of him looking quite so much like the Dark Lord Sauron.)

Did I mention Burned: A Void City novel comes out on the last day of January?

Yep, it does. So that's cool. Or, I think it is.

Also cool is that the awesome folks at Bragelonne sent me this card via international mail:
You would not believe the smile that put on all of our faces here at the Lewis House. They also picked up the French language rights for CROSSED. :)



No comments: